Your Google My Business Listing
Is one of the most important things you can do to increase traffic to your website.
According to Google, a whopping 56% of businesses haven’t yet claimed their Google my Business FREE listing.
94% of internet searches in Australia are through Google’s search engine.
Customers are relying more and more on your Google listing for the information they need.
They want it in your listing and don’t want to trawl further for more information.
What you can do:
Claim you Google My Business Page Listing
- Go to Google Maps search your business and claim your business listing. You can read more on Google Support
- Complete your listing with your business details. Google takes your through it here.
- Verify your Google My Business Listing – you have options to do this via post read how to verify here
- Add to your Google My Business Listing images including your logo, inside photos, outside photos.
- Ask for reviews to your Google My Business Listing from your happy customers. Click here
Businesses with 5-star reviews onyour Google My Business Page rank higher in a search than their competitors.
46% of all Google searches include a location, so your business could be missing out if you choose not to include the location of your business.
If you require help with claiming your Google My Business Listing Page and setting it up we are here to assist.