What Social Media Platform Should My Business on?
How long is a piece of string? Yep that is correct knowing which social media platforms to choose can leave you scratching your head and not going a thing.
You have to ask yourself?
- What is the end result I want to achieve?
- How much time do I have to commit to this?
- Where are my customers hanging out?
- What sort of content do I want to share? eg images, words, video
Social Media can Assist your business by?
- Allowing you to engage with existing and find new customers
- You allow people to check you out and read reviews, shop online before contacting you
- You can share new products and ideas
- You get the opportunity to answer questions and get instant feedback
- Allows you to build links to your website
- It can improve brand awareness
Social Media Platforms
Here a few to consider and there are many out there
Instagram – More people are now making use of instagram. However if you don’t take pictures of have good images to share then this isn’t the platform for you. Instagram is great for many reasons and one is putting the face to the brand.
Twitter – You can share snippets of information and images to engage with your customer. You need to insure that what you Tweet is worthy of stopping to read as it’s hard to get seen.
Facebook – Is a great platform to connect with family, friends as well as existing and potential customers. You can create a business page and keep your profile seperate.
Everything is about connecting and building realtionships on any platform, so don’t think it’s a quick fix as it isn’t, like anything you get out of it what you put back into it. Social networking is all about being social.
If you have any questions or need a hand setting up your social media platforms, please drop us a line we are happy to help.
Find me on FACEBOOK